Thursday, June 18, 2009

Our Ultimate Dream Job

Everyone knows that Dennis and I are the 2 of the biggest animal lovers in the entire world. Before I ever had my own dog, I just loved ALL dogs. I still LOVE all dogs. Dennis had the Pei's and he of course had the Tumbies, aka Cujo and loved him more than anything. We also had the Piggy's, Clayton and Ivory. Now that we have adopted 2 pups from the California Shar Pei Rescue....all we want to do is open a doggie sancutary. Our friend James Joliff, not Ivory's new dad but out Pitbull Piggy friend sent me the email below. I didn't read the article either...I'm much more of a picture person. These are the sweetest looking dogs. They're giving each other kisses.

I need to start playing the lotto more. God knows this is what we'd do with our winnings. We'd buy a big peice of land out in the middle of no where...well maybe not no where...but in the middle of some place we liked a lot that wasn't a big city and we'd run a doggie sanctuary with little dog kennels our houses for each one, a play ground area for the dogs to have fun. With some tug of war ropes where either one dog can play against the wall or 2 dogs can play against eachother through a wall, and maybe a tennis ball thrower so the doggies can chase balls all over. Maybe we'll be lucky!

re: Iran's only dog shelter

On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 11:46 AM, wrote:
> >This is not political. It is all about the dog
s.
>
> I have not read the article, but did look at the 110 pictures of dogs. Even
> >with all they have been through, they are still loving!

> > http://www.iranian.com/main/albums/loyal-angels
>
> James

1 comment: