Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My 1/2 Birthday.....

Yesterday I became 6 months closer to being 29....AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One of my favorite people in the world always wishes me a happy 1/2 birthday because her daughter and I have the same birthday...I'm just one year older. Anyhow....so as I get closer to 30, I worry more about our health and well being. I know the pups keep us happy and will definitely help us live longer...even if Smokey is a tard, Yogi makes up for it. :) I worry about not having a baby in my 20's and how much harder it will be to have a baby in my 30's. In this crappy economy, I worry that I will not be making 6 figures by the time I reach 35 which will impede our ability to provide the kind of life I want to give to a child. As I grow older the value I put in living in California has drastically changed due to the fact that the cost of living is so expensive and while wages are higher, are they high enough to stop a family from living pay check to pay check. When a family of 4 (2 working parents and 2 children) struggle to make it through the month with enough food and money for the month, hoping that they can make it to the next payday....something is truly wrong.

I think we'd make great foster parents

1 comment:

  1. ya know....you guys would make excellent foster parents.

    ReplyDelete