Monday, June 22, 2009

A GREAT Father's Day movie and a new favorite

Yesterday afternoon once we finished breakfast at the Red Apple Cafe, we went home to play with the kids, clean up and possibly nap. I turned on the movie that came in the Netflix, Bedtime Stories. Everyone that knows me, knows I am a huge Disney fan. I am also a big fan of anything Adam Sandler makes through Happy Madison. So what a great combination of Disney and Happy Madison in Bedtime Stories.

We started watching the movie on Friday night but after Dennis worked and I cooked and cleaned, we were both too tired to finish the movie.

Sunday I put the movie in the DVD player upstairs and we finished watching it. It was the sweetest movie about a Dad and his son having his great love a hotel. The main character of the story is the son and his niece and nephew. It was SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kids have the greatest imaginations. They come up with the most awesome ideas.

I can't wait to see my husband with little people to tell stories to. It reminds me about Jayce's birthday party invitation. He's dressed in his little Where The Wild Things Are costume with pictures of him frolicking through the forest. He loves stories and books. He just wants you to read them to him over and over again.

If you get a chance, watch Bedtime Stories!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's definitely worth the rental....I can't wait to purchase it.

No comments:

Post a Comment