Tuesday, July 13, 2010

What a complete failure to take ownship of being cheap!

Please read the news story if you have a chance. The link is below but for a summary from my point of view of what is occurring keep reading....Marvel and the good folks at NBC Universal don't want to spend the money on Edward Norton to come back as the Incredible Hulk in the Avengers movie. I don't have a lot of comic book knowledge. I'm a girl that liked Barbie and making grandpa mud pies in my fisher price kitchen. So from what my husband has told me, the Avengers are Captain America (or someone like that), Iron Man, Sam Jackson's character from Iron Man and a girl character. Now I didn't see the movie The Hulk that came out in 2003 because all I heard about it was how horrible it was and that it wasn't worth spending the money to see it. I also did not go see the 2008 version in theater because I was worried that it would be awful as well. I should have known better. Edward Norton is a great actor and did a wonderful job as Bruce Banner. Now with this movie, they refuse to come to an agreement with Ed Norton. So now they'll recast the part and it will suck again. Way to go on this decision...kill any hope there was of keeping the Incredible Hulk cool


Marvel: Norton Won't Return As Hulk For 'Avengers'; Norton's Rep Responds
Source: Access Hollywood

Sun Jul 11, 2010, 8:15 pm

http://movies.yahoo.com/news/usmovies.accesshollywood.com/marvel-norton-wont-return-hulk-avengers-nortons-rep-responds?nc#

No comments:

Post a Comment