Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Things Have Been Turned Upside Down.

1. One of my favorite people in this whole world, who has been like an aunt to me was given 18 months to live with the stage 4 breast cancer that has metastasized to her bones.

2. Good friends of ours were told that their baby who is still baking in his mommy's tummy has down syndrome and cerebral palsy and they had to terminate.

3. A sweet dog died in July, and now my friend is heart broken because one of her girls is no longer with her.

4. I've given up on having a baby.

5. And our nearest and dearest friend has moved away to Oregon.

I would LOVE for things to just be normal and easy. I hate when things are upside down and just don't feel right anymore.

1 comment:

  1. catching up.

    sending you hugs...I had no idea all this was going on.

    ReplyDelete