Friday, September 18, 2009

Scary things in life.....

I write this BLOG today as I am trying to be positive about life changing events. There are so many things that can happen that can change the way a life is going to quickly. Someone can die in a car accident, a woman can get pregnant, a new job can be found half way across the country, or someone can find out that they are terminally ill but live for so long it's hard to remember that he was even sick and many many other things. I've spent much of the last week talking with my husband about living your life for you and not the ones you love. In some ways I forget that sometimes living your life for the ones you love keeps you going when you're older. Ultimately I know life is a series of decisions and I hope that the people I love know that I try to make the best decisions for everyone involved in my life and many of those decisions are hard and take a long time to finally come to fruition but most of the time, they are worth the wait. I hope that those I love remember that everyday they are missed and thought of in some way. I also hope they know that I long for the day that we'll all be close enough to have big family gatherings and for our children to be able to see our children often. And I really hope that everyone out in BLOG land remembers to tell your loved ones that you love them EVERYDAY!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. sometimes living your life for those you love IS living your own life... you can KNOW that....but when you become a parent you will totally feel it.

    good than you two talk about how to live...it is good to be deliberate about life decisions.

    ReplyDelete