Thursday, August 27, 2009

Single girls....BEWARE....

Being married I don't have to worry about shenanigans like the one in the article and sound clip below. Thank goodness if a man asks for my number I can flash him my wedding ring (that is if I'm wearing it and trust me this article makes me want to remember it more often). Not that men ever really ask me for my number....I don't go out to bars or clubs or really any social gathering where single men are trolling for single women and if by chance I end up somewhere where this might happen, I'm sure I have "FUCK OFF" stamped across my forehead when people bother me in situations like that. Check out the little description and then listen to the clip...it's hilarious.

http://parlourmagazine.com/2009/08/wonder-why-women-are-single-meet-dimitri/

1 comment: