Friday, June 4, 2010

Our Baby Story (which began March 25th)

Our baby story....So the main obstacle that is keeping us from getting pregnant is the Poly-cystic WHOOZIE WHATS IT. It's actual called Poly-cystic Ovarian Syndrome. To explain what this is.....It’s basically that my ovaries have a scaring over them that makes timing my ovulation harder. I found out recently that this used to be a death sentence for a woman's reproductive system. Today with modern medicine, it's not so much. I can take medication that will regulate my ovulation. We debated the side effects of the medication. One would having more than one baby at the same time. Yea that might be a problem but would take care of our kid needing someone to play with also. The doctor said the scaring would improve with time and really low blood sugars (60-70s) and I’m usually around 130-140, which is normal but not in the lowest range. So we’re trying to keep my blood sugars pretty low, which is sucking. I have had some really low blood sugar mornings which have been bad but I’m trying to get the scaring to improve. So in a couple of weeks I’ll have another ultra sound to see if the scaring is getting better. We’ll see. I’m not stressing about it and I know we will get pregnant when the time is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment