Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My Review of Graphic Floral Print Draped Vest

Originally submitted at Avenue.com



This draped graphic floral printed plus size vest looks makes an eye-catching statement when layered over a basic tee or button down shirt.

  • Sleeveless. Assymetrical front creates a draped look. Ruched collar. Woven. Imported.
  • Polyester. Machine wash.
  • Fr...


SO CUTE!!!!! Love this item

By Fashionably Challenged E from Santa Cruz, CA on 9/14/2010

 

5out of 5

Pros: Great Color, Lightweight, Comfortable, Attractive Design

Best Uses: Casual Wear, Travel, Work, Going Out, Layering

Describe Yourself: Casual Dresser

I'm not one to follow fashion but I have loved the way these vests on people so I decided to buy this one. I wasn't sure what to expect. When it arrived I was skeptical but once I tried it on, WOW, it's so cute!!!! I can dress it up or down.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment