Tuesday, April 14, 2009

What Makes Life Worth Living....

Ages ago during my troubled youth, I had no idea what life was all about. I spent 7 years with someone who didn't live up to his potential. I had no idea what I was doing with my life. I was going through the motions. I was so worried about living up to something that wasn't what I really wanted. Through the first 2 years of living in Santa Cruz, I went through some shit. Excuse the language but there really is no other word for it. I had some of the worst life experiences that a woman has to deal with. Over the last 2 years I have been truly blessed with the life I have now. I LOVE my husband more than anything. We have some of the greatest friends I could have ever wished for, and we get to hang out with one of the cutest babies in the whole world.

10 years ago, who would have thought that I would want to have kids. I definately didn't think I'd want a screaming small human being but here are some of the images that make all of the screaming worth while.








I absolutely LOVE this kid. He was a wonderful baby and even as he starts to go through the terrible 2's....he's still so SWEET!!! His crying doesn't even sound annoying...it's just a misunderstood baby not getting his way. And who wouldn't feel bad for him. :(


The last 2 weekends have been filled with just wonderful happy days. I spent one weekend taking Jayce to the beach where he LOVED the water! Over Easter weekend we went to visit my mom, ran a few errands, bought a couple of new couches and went to an A's game.


I am truly happy with the life we have. Life is so full of happy fun moments that make the retarded ones worth living.

No comments:

Post a Comment